Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/doc_type_name into lp:widelands

Nice :-)

I did some additional syntax fixes for wl.map.Warehouse.

There is one issue left from my side:
I the Fields section one could read: "You cannot instantiate this class directly, instead use wl.map.Map.get_field()." See:
  https://wl.widelands.org/docs/wl/autogen_wl_map/#field

The link points to wl.map.Map.get_field(), and only after scrolling up to the description of wl.map.Map one could read: "You cannot instantiate this directly, instead access it via wl.Game.map.". See:
  https://wl.widelands.org/docs/wl/autogen_wl_map/#map

This too complicated and not understandable, additionally the last sentence is imho wrong. Shouldn't it be "... via wl.Game().map." (additional brackets)?

Anyway, since we are working here on wl.map, i would suggest to turn the sentence in wl.map.Field into something like: "You cannot instantiate this directly, instead access it via wl.Game().map.get_field()", or show a code example?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/doc_type_name/+merge/328006
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/doc_type_name.