Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/toggle_immovables into lp:widelands

> Didn't test it yet, but i think the order should be the same as we have icons in the tools menu?

true that. done.

> If the hotkey for buildhelp is changed in editor, will it still be 'space' for playing games?

It is not changed. It is duplicated - space still works. But for symmetry I added CTRL 1. That is what I meant with a slight ward. It feels really good using the for hotkeys will making a map though
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/toggle_immovables/+merge/328977
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/toggle_resources.