Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch into lp:widelands

Yes, I noticed these two lines. I dont know what is wrong and how to suppress them...

But I dont agree with other two comments

--auto_speed can be useful also for peoples who just want to watch AI fighting each other without any intentions about training... We split the single command line switch to enable various scenarios....

--ai_training - but you can play and at the same time "train" the AI. Maybe not common, but I dont see reason to block such option...

Suggest new wording for the help, please....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch/+merge/329008
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch into lp:widelands.