Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch into lp:widelands

All the autospeed does is set the desired speed, so it should work with real multiplayer games. What we can get though is an insane game speed edit war though if individual players have fast vs. slow systems. I'm not worried about this though, since it's mean for AI training, after all, and I don't think that one would switch on autospeed in real multiplayer games, even while training the AI. This is what we now have the separate switch for.

BTW I didn't break anything after all, I was just testing a single player game, where there is no autospeed.

I have updated the console help, what do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch/+merge/329008
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_training_switch into lp:widelands.