[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup_mapview into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup_mapview into lp:widelands has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

Start to detangle MapView and InteractiveBase.

MapView was a base class of InteractiveBase, but still requires InteractiveBase to be passed. My plan is to change MapView to probably not even be a UI::Panel anymore (unclear yet), but for sure change inheritance to composition and remove more logic knowledge from MapView.

I also did a few cleanups in InteractiveBase.

Full changes:
- Inheritance to composition for MapView.
- removed some public member variables
- reduced visibility of some 'protected' variables.
- removed PIMPL idiom from InteractiveBase.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup_mapview/+merge/329206
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup_mapview into lp:widelands.