Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_worker_program into lp:widelands

Looks good :-)

> > it should be added that the common worker properties do also apply to these
> special workers.
>
> That's already documented in the subclasses themselves, like this:
>
> "This table contains all the data that the game engine will add to this
> carrier. It contains the Common Worker Properties, plus the following
> additional property:"

I read this and this is fine. The problem (for me) is that the function definition of new_worker_type{table} is part of "Common Worker Properties". So a user reads the text of new_carrier(), clicks back to "Common Worker Properties" and is prompted with the function of new_worker_type{}.

>From my point of view it would be much logical to have 'new_worker_type{}' in section "Types of Workers"

https://wl.widelands.org/docs/wl/autogen_toc_lua_tribes_workers/#types-of-workers

and add a sentence like: "All types of workers have the same Common worker Properties"

Backlinks to "Common Worker Properties" are the not that confusing then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/document_worker_program/+merge/329696
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_worker_program.