Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiplayer_dropdowns_1_type into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

> DO NOT TEST THIS BRANCH!

Not sure how you want to handle the merge for this. Do you want to have all branches reviewed and then merge only the last one?

[PlayerSlot and other using = int decls]
I am not a fan of this. An integer is an integer, the variable name should make it clear what it means. If you want type_safty (not accidentally use a PlayerSlot as a pixel length for example), introduce a struct PlayerSlot { int slot; }.

Something for another branch though probably.

Otherwise LGTM. I compiled and reviewed code, I did not test this branch.

What should I look at next?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/multiplayer_dropdowns_1_type/+merge/326304
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiplayer_dropdowns_1_type.