Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-relay into lp:widelands

I just pushed the first "working" version of the relay server. Working as in: Everything hardcoded (IPs, name of the game, ...), but relaying game packets works and I was able to run a game.

One question where I would like some opinion: Currently the metaserver tells the client where to connect to (i.e. the IP and port of the relay). Do we need/want this flexibility or do we simply use hardcoded values in the client? It will probably always (?) be the IP of the metaserver and some fixed port number.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-relay/+merge/327491
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-relay into lp:widelands.