Re: [Merge] lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling into lp:widelands-website

> We are talking about one particular hour, not one particular date.

>From my understanding the model saves a date and an hour for each chosen hour. So it is not an particular hour.

Finding good names for variables and field names is sometimes difficult. What about calling it "target_date" or "avail_time"?

> "No changes detected in app 'wlscheduling'"
> Is that normal?

No :-) This is because you have also changed the file migrations/0001_initial.py. What django does to detect changes in the models is just comparing the names of the files in all migration folders with the entries in a database table called 'django_migrations'. If there is no additional file django is unable to detect changes.

For new Databases your changes are not problematic. If you want to get your environment clean, try in console (assuming you're using the sqlite3 database):

sqlite3 dev.db
sqlite> select * from django_migrations;

Now all entries in the database table django_migrations are shown. Search for the entry related to wlscheduling, remember the id and type (with an adjusted number for id=):

sqlite> delete from django_migrations where id=37;
sqlite> .quit

Now run './manage.py migrate' again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling/+merge/330997
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling into lp:widelands-website.