Re: [Merge] lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling into lp:widelands-website

>What about calling it "target_date" or "avail_time"?

avail_time seems clearer to me. I'll use that!

Ok, for the django database and the missing file!

>The diff is pretty messed up (for example local_settings.py.sample is reported to be removed and added). Could you refork from trunk and make a new branch with a clean history?

Ok, I'm a bit loss with these kind of operation with bzr, so tell me if the exact step are good:

- I branch again widelands-website.
- I copy the current repo into this new branch
- I commit
- I push on same branch or create new one?
If I create a new one won't that destroy the current conversation on launchpad?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling/+merge/330997
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/scheduling into lp:widelands-website.