Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats into lp:widelands

This is good approach to get more translators, i think.

Translation stats: I guess the count of 'total' is ever the same, because English is the base language. Is it needed to store this value for each language?

The text for RTL languages are messed up somehow. I guess this will be fixed if the string is translated:

"is 0% complete. If you whish to help us translate, please visit [language name] The translation intowidelands.org/wiki/TranlatingWidelands"

But if some one is willing to help translate, he should know English. So i would suggest to keep the English sentence here. Anyway adding "https://"; to the underlined words would be helpful to show that this is an internet address.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats/+merge/332029
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats into lp:widelands.