Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/media_cleanup into lp:widelands-website

Regarding the TODO: The file pybb/inlines/post.html is currently not used. So for this cleanup-branch it may had to be removed. I decided to leave it and use it in future, for template inheritance: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ref/templates/language/#template-inheritance

Regarding lowercase: I decided to use only lowercase filenames for all images (like for all files) to have a consistent naming schema.

Thanks for the review :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/media_cleanup/+merge/333088
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.