Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats into lp:widelands

No, it doesn't work :(

Whereas the version of pocount used by me has an option '--no-color', it is maybe better to use another pocount output format like --csv in combination with python csv module?

https://docs.python.org/2/library/csv.html?highlight=csv#module-csv

I guess the csv format provided by pocount will not change when switching the version of translate-toolkit. So the script might get more stable without using a fragile regexp.

For comparison her is the output with option --csv on my machine:

$:> pocount --csv  po/map_the_green_plateau.wmf/la.po
Filename, Translated Messages, Translated Source Words, Translated Target Words, Fuzzy Messages, Fuzzy Source Words, Untranslated Messages, Untranslated Source Words, Total Message, Total Source Words, Review Messages, Review Source Words
po/map_the_green_plateau.wmf/la.po,  25, 438, 283, 0, 0, 0, 0, 25, 438
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats/+merge/332029
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translation_stats.