Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I opened a new issue over at the metaserver, because I don't know how to run one. So, I'll just rely on your testing here.

As to the 2 NOCOMs, best open new bugs for them and note that they need investigating whether they are bugs.

As to the trimming, you could use it for an .empty() check only to prevent sending empty messages. The font renderer does some trimming on its own, so it shouldn't be an issue when the messages are displayed. For explaining the @whisper command, you could also rephrase it to have the explanation start with "Use @whisper at the beginning of the line to... "

Feel free to merge and deploy this once your'e ready.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid/+merge/332264
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid.