Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/searching_with_haystack_whoosh into lp:widelands-website

Ok, after i've made a mistake on the server all should work now for the productive website.

SirVer, could you please check if the sphinxsearch package could be uninstalled from the server and care about it? It looks to me like the sphinx search was only used for the website.

I have adjusted the cronjob /etc/cron.hourly/search_update and made a test run. At least on the command line there were no errors shown. Maybe SirVer can also take a look at my changes? The original cronjob is backupped at /etc/cron.hourly/search_update.org.

Thanks :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/searching_with_haystack_whoosh/+merge/331605
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.