Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/check_representative_image into lp:widelands

Review: Approve review, compile, test

Broke this on puropse and tried to play the economy tutorial:

There's no configuration file, using default values.
┏━ Running Lua for world:
┃    Resources: 50ms
┃    Terrains: 69ms
ERROR: Unused key "attributes" in LuaTable. Please report as a bug.
ERROR: Unused key "editor_category" in LuaTable. Please report as a bug.
ERROR: Unused key "programs" in LuaTable. Please report as a bug.
ERROR: Unused key "size" in LuaTable. Please report as a bug.
The immovable pebble1 has no representative image. Does it have an "idle" animation?
FATAL ERROR - game crashed. Attempting emergency save.
Abort trap: 6

ok for me

I played the economy tutorual now for a while,
this basically works but I got stuck after
"Transfer the marbel columns to a warehouse",
mabe the objecttives are not that clear.

Anyway that ccde will not harm.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/check_representative_image/+merge/333563
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/check_representative_image.