Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid into lp:widelands

For the record, this was the surgery I did:

In the net-uuid branch:
$ bzr diff --diff-options="-u" -r ancestor:lp:widelands > /tmp/diff.patch

Then get a fresh trunk branched:

$ bzr branch lp:widelands
$ patch -p0 < /tmp/diff.patch
$ bzr commit -m "All changes in one clean diff on master." --author "Notabilis <notabilis27@xxxxxx>"
$ bzr push --overwrite lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid

Unfortunately that made bunnybot unhappy and I had to manually intervene and fix some state. Next time, we should just close the merge request and reopen a new one with the clean patch.

@Notabilis: sorry for loosing your history, but at least the work is still credited to you in full.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid/+merge/332264
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid.