Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid into lp:widelands

> Seems like I am quite talented with breaking bunnybot though, sorry.

Hardly your fault :/. The whole setup with launchpad -> bzr -> git -> github is kinda fragile by design.

> So the problem was merging with the same branch?

Yes, that was fine for bzr. But in the git import it deleted all the files except for the ones changed in this branch.

I think a rebase would have been better. Unfortunately rebase is not part of the core bzr tools, but requires a bzr plugin to be installed: https://launchpad.net/bzr-rewrite. Then a bzr rebase does the job. You are right that merging the diverged branch is the bzr way to do it - it is a bummer that this apparently does not work in our setup.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid/+merge/332264
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid.