Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_asan_building into lp:widelands

My branch should work with passing to compile.sh the -a option. It only sets the default values - option on the command line still take priority.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_asan_building/+merge/334364
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_asan_building.