Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/anti_spam_app into lp:widelands-website

After reading your post and rethinking my suggestion it is much problematic as it seems. Beside the forums, there are also other things which write to the database while using the website, e.g. Downloading a map (Increasing the download number).

It is also not clear how to handle active sessions. Say a user with an active session visits the website when it is read only and then he tries to log out.

Better set the website status to maintenance when making a backup. Currently this seems saver to me :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/anti_spam_app/+merge/334232
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.