Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/anti_spam_app into lp:widelands-website

> but you could run a backup once on the live system just to see how long it takes

I remember the last time i did this it was not clear to me how long it takes. Say if the terminal lost the ssh connection it stays in a frozen way (no response from the server). That time it takes incredible long time... but i am not sure if the time was really used by mysqldump because i cant see if the connection was lost. Locally making a mysqldump is very fast, faster than with mixed InnoDB and MyIsam tables.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/anti_spam_app/+merge/334232
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.