Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Ok Venatrix did a second round as well. I will incorporate her comments this evening.

I Agree the language is in some occasions a bit slangy. For Amalea this is somewhat intentional as she is very familiar with her brother and a bit sarcastic and ennoying in her comments as well. For all other characters this is not the case. So I will have a look and revert where I think it was intentional.

Please wait with merging until I have all the fixes in.

If "Higgledy-Piggledy" is really not satisfactory or agreeable. I could live with "Economy in shambles" or even shorter "Economic Chaos". But I would prefer the Sound of "Higgledy-Piggledy". Leo gives me the acronym "Topsy-Turvy" which I would like as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.