Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/story_message_box into lp:widelands

Okay, thanks for the explanation. New fixes looking good.

Unfortunately, I can't confirm the fix for the save game screen. For me it is still impossible to continue editing after I clicked anywhere else. The EditBox struct overrides the handle_mousepress() method of the panel so the new focus() call is not reached. The editbox calls focus() itself and the code there is reached. However, focus ... uh ... does not seem to focus.

I haven't tested the box scrolling.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/story_message_box/+merge/335003
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/story_message_box into lp:widelands.