Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Alternatively I could use two counters: one for the flags with too many roads and one for the flags with too less roads. which would result in accepting e.g. 3 deadends (flags with only one road) and 1 star (flag with 5 or 6 roads).
I don't understand the comment regarding the remaining number of roads, as I don't check for total number of roads.
Trigger the message after a certain amount of time if the objective is not already solved would fit best in my opinion, because if you manage to clear the network properly you will not get "annoyed" by Amalea.

Anyhow for me the problem with this objective might be or is that the player isn't told what to do exactly. This would be solved by the second message after the specified time. After that its just discipline and diligence to solve the issue and this will tell the player to analyse his road network properly.

I will prepare a solution tonight and then we can test it. Ok?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.