Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

The "About Widelands" screens should be fixed now, and I have also converted the help in the multiplayer setup screen.

@Notablis: In the old font renderer, <rt> tags could be stacked. In the new renderer, only 1 of them is allowed, wrapping the whole lot. I also didn't adjust the indentation level in order to make the diff smaller.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp/+merge/335283
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp.