Re: [Merge] lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/module_scheduling into lp:widelands-website

> I just do not know why the additional multidatespicker library has to be used.

For selecting multiple dates at the same time. You cannot do it directly with jquery ui. If you have an idea on how to do without im all ears :)

Very giod idea for the timer!! Though a 24hour clock might be weird? I need to test that!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trimardio/widelands-website/module_scheduling/+merge/335570
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/module_scheduling into lp:widelands-website.