Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/irc_users into lp:widelands

When joining the lobby a note is printed now. Additionally, trying to send a private message to IRC users is aborted with a messages, since it does not work and there would never be a response.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the colors. When no-one complains we can leave it as it is right now, otherwise we can still change it later.

The related metaserver branch has been deployed so this can be tested now. As far as I am concerned, this branch can go in.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/irc_users/+merge/335898
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/irc_users.