Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1731652-worker-plant-attribute into lp:widelands

I have a documentation branch prepared that I am planning to put up for review once the conversion is finished:

https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-documentation

The basic documentation is finished, so you can generate that with Sphinx locally. I still need to rewrite the main article and hook everything together into a nice navigation structure though.

There are 2 documentation areas - one that lists which tags can have which attributes and subtags (housed in C++), and another one for the files in scripting. I recommend to use the wrapper functions in richtext.lua and richtext_scenarios.lua

Thanks a lot for fixing!

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1731652-worker-plant-attribute/+merge/333934
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1731652-worker-plant-attribute.