Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit into lp:widelands

Klaus: I did not quite get the first sentence either: If you build on fertile land, there will be less fertile land for the forest. This has not changed. The fertile land is now used more effectively than previously, but that was the whole point of this ticket, I guess?

No messages were requested in the bug description.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit/+merge/336068
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit into lp:widelands.