Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit into lp:widelands

Review: Approve rerview, compile debug, test

Hello Teppo, I did some small changes, I hope you agree.

I assume this will improve efiicency of tree planting quite
a lot, thus chnageing the balance of existing maps.

To stick to the ideas of widelands a "tree planter" should become a "power planter"
only after gaining some experience :-)
So our mircomanaging friends get another toy to play with ;-)

Gun: as of the code this change can go in
As it changes gameplay I am not sure.

I will continue playing my current map till the end.
And then try some dester Maps or such ..

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit/+merge/336068
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1574379-forester-wit.