Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_portspaces into lp:widelands

OK, I need this (and the other AI branch) so I can resume AI training...

Two considerations:
1.) Some training is still needed to settle the changes
2.) The main problem here is road building, AI tend to build a road over free space and is insensitive about what fields it is crossing. I was considering some changes to the logic of placing the road (for AI), perhaps I will prepare some changes in this regard in the future...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_portspaces/+merge/335785
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_portspaces.