Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign into lp:widelands

So I'll leave the text as it is. Will try to test scenario 4 this evening. Sorry but I couldn't spare any time over the weekend yet.
@GunChleoc there were some C# code changes in your original branch for introducing the new font renderer to empire 3 which are not part of this branch. So either you could add them to this branch as well or you just could leave them in the other branch and undo the texts there. But these changes should not be forgotten.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign/+merge/336074
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign.