Re: [Merge] lp:~weedfreak/widelands/recycling_centre into lp:widelands

I have redone a lot of this branch, moving most work into existing buildings or upgrades of existing buildings. This was working a lot better with AI players, they stopped spamming 30 or 40 recycle buildings with no workers or wares to process. I cannot test further as I cannot build any of the last 10 trunks due to boost library errors. Normally I can just symlink libraries and everything works but I now get symbol miss matches as well.