Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign into lp:widelands

No I Just copied the relevant changes from your branch ;-) as I did not know how to do it myself with the new renderer. After that I included the textual improvements for Mission 3.

I started playtesting Mission 4 yesterday evening and the message boxes looked fine. Unfortunately the Monastery AI destroyed their only military building with my castle nearby so I inadvertently conquered the monastery. I will continue testing tomorrow (I don't have any time today) and I believe I should think about a way to prevent this situation although it happened for the first time ever. So we should wait with merging this branch until I have finished testing. Sorry for the delay
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign/+merge/336074
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bugfix-empire-campaign.