Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Wow, nice work!

I played this now (alone, no Enemies) and tried to get used to that economy.
Its still more complex then I expected. Aqua Culture and Beekeepers are
ideas that are quite interesting. I was waiting for the usual lack of logs
and _surprise_ ran into a lack of bricks :-)

The buldings are a bit dark in the dialogs, but for a first draft this
is good enough. To get this into r20. we "only" must convert this to the new
fontrenderer. If you check the other bracnhes this seems quite simple in the
end. We hsould amrk the tribe as "experimental" perhpas, I would assume it
will take some finetuning until they can cope with the other tribes and maybe
the AI needs som extra hints?

Gun: Chieftain of widelands what do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands.