Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

I added out-of-resource notifications with a 33% treshold for bee-keeper and fruit collector. Removing the tooltip doesn´t always work though, but the same problem sometimes happens with woodcutters. Looks like a bug to me.
I wasn´t sure what notification to write for the aqua farm, as it can fail for two different reasons (no dry ponds and no fishing ponds)…

Thanks for spotting the wrong translators comments, they´re fixed now.

I now see what you mean with blinking animations. I used ImageMagick to scale the pngs, and it seems to be doing an unclean job with several working animations. I´ll start fixing this at once, but it may take a few days until the new pngs are ready.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.