Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/findpath_modification into lp:widelands

> Also see comment in the code...

Comment looks good, can you please add it to the code?

Regarding pointers and references, they are an important feature of C++, so if you can find the time to read up on them, it will be time well spent. Here's a tutorial: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/pointers/

I first came into contact with them when when I modified a C program, and I got myself a book and did a couple of exercises.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/findpath_modification/+merge/337103
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/findpath_modification.