Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Ok the bad thing is aqua farms won't work with the current AI as they are identified as fishers in the AI so Ai builds lots of them instead of real fishermens houses. We can't control this by using the production hints. Any how there might be a solution in defaultai.cc I think we should add the the attribute "bo.inputs.empty()" as an anded condition to the definiton of a fisher (same as for the hunter in difference to empire piggeries).
I'll keep testing further
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.