Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

I restarted the first scenario, old one was a boken save, this time I
managed to trigger several extra objectives messages, short of clay,
short of bricks etc. It was a bit of a problem remembering what to do as
they were not listed as objectives, as was said earlier there are
periods where there are no objectives listed.

I was thinking it might be useful to suggest the player builds a ware
house on the ground between the iron /stone and first gold mountains.
Saying something like, "This area looks like a better place to store
wares, our headquarters is in a damp spot and gives me cold feet." You
are hinting at the end game situation without giving anything away.

As I rarely bother with soldiers, I just let them get on with it, I find
the training a hero and recruiting enough to defeat the enemy a real
drag, but that is just my problem. I do not seem to perform good enough,
I have currently reduced their military strength by 50% and increased
mine to almost the same, it seems their AI is not recruiting or training
which is the only advantage I have. Last run they were increasing
military strength quicker than I was.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.