Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-maps-multiplayer into lp:widelands

Yes, pretty much.

for Island Hopping, I just payed with 1 player with some soldier training until I reached the last island. Then I played the other 2 players round robin until they reached the last island too, and then I did a bit of fighting over the hill to make sure to trigger all messages.

Still need to do the same with Smugglers, but playing 2 allies and leaving the other 2 players idle should do.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-maps-multiplayer/+merge/337506
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-maps-multiplayer into lp:widelands.