Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Fixed the pgettext

> I also think that we should call the tribe "Frisians (under development)" or "Frisians (experimental)"

Also done now, added "experimental" to the tribename and "under development" to the tooltip.

> When renaming units, we should also rename their internal names and bzr mv their directories to match.

I didn´t rename the tribe’s units to frisians_experimental_* though, I hope you don´t mind ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.