Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Thanks for the review, I implemented most of your NOCOMs. I didn´t change two of the texts in the first scenario because I can´t think of a way to rephrase them, and I don´t want an objective there – any suggestions?
Also, I changed the "wait and gather building materials" objective in the first scenario. Now the player is told to gather a certain amount of wares. If he runs out of rations before the objective is done, he will be silently given a few more.

The clay burner is now renamed brickmaker. I also changed the preciousness for barley, clay and reed as hessenfarmer suggested, and the AI is indeed visibly better :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.