Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

I changed the early attack warning as R M suggested, and the "out of bricks" hint now has a li_arrow for the constructionsite hint (also using this for the "out of reed" hint).

I also changed the aqua farm helptext note to omit the brickmaker and emphasise the clay pit.

> What is the reason for not triggering the rations objective while the gahter materials objective is not done yet?

I changed the objective because it was said some time ago that a definite objective might be preferred here instead of having nothing. Plus, the player will be glad he has stockpiled these materials when he is told to build many buildings later.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.