Feature Freeze planning

Dear devs,

I'd like us to focus on working towards feature freeze now. I have put
up all my feature branches that I'd like to have in Build 20 for review
and have personally started to go into bug fixing mode.

When we reach feature freeze, I think we can still make the following
exceptions:

1. Changes to the Frisian tribe, e.g. better building textures and
balancing fixes. I'd very much like to see the buildings retextured,
because they are currently very dark.

2. New .wai files.

I have created a milestone for Build 21 so that we can start
retargetting bugs:

https://launchpad.net/widelands/+milestone/build21-rc1

Thank you all for your hard work on Widelands!

GunChleoc