Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type into lp:widelands

It looks indeed as it might have been a game or chat bot. But I don't know whether there have been any at some time. I am not aware of any that are currently active.

Thanks for the review and for fixing the one nit. I replaced the numeric constants with const variables, an enum wasn't possible since we have to compare the values. But it looks much better now.

Regarding testing this branch: If you want to test a branch which changes something on the online gaming protocol (or the relay protocol), you have to run your own metaserver based on the matching branch of it (https://github.com/widelands/widelands_metaserver/pull/29 is the merge request on the metaserver code).
To make widelands use your local metaserver, start it with "--metaserver=localhost" as parameter. Later on you have to either clean the line from the configuration file or start with "--metaserver=widelands.org".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type/+merge/343754
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type.