Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-online-game-status into lp:widelands

"Loading" and "hanging" (due to network lags) were some further states I considered. But they are both (hopefully) quite short states and the interaction possibilities for other users are the same as for "running". Loading could take some time, but it should/might be possible to code the host in a way that the new client can start its loading as well.
The primary reason that I decided against these two states was that the host would need to tell the metaserver about it, which in turn would need to relay the information to all online clients. Which in the end are "a lot" of messages for events that are only valid for a minute or so until they change again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-online-game-status/+merge/343768
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-remove-tell_ip.