Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document-metaserver-option into lp:widelands

Specifically I meant "emailadd" when talking about unused options. At least, grep didn't turned up any occurrences. Undocumented are some of the lower ones, e.g., nickname, password, .... Not sure whether we want to document them since they aren't that useful as command line parameters, but they would work when given.
Admittedly the TODO might be placed a bit misleading. I simply put it on top of the list and didn't meant ai_training with it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/document-metaserver-option/+merge/343841
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document-metaserver-option.