Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ships_optr into lp:widelands

Regarding the first comment, I simply imitated the fix that SirVer programmed for the Building Window. After months of trying to fix that thing, using OPtr is what it finally fixed it. I guess we have some concurrency issues here, i.d. a delay with handling the notification that the ship is not there any more, or the window taking too long to die. So, we expect this to become nullptr sometimes.

For comment 2, I simply used ibase_. This was old code left over from when the ShipWindow was owned by Ship. Thanks for flagging it up :)

I have tested this in the ship statistics branch, and it resolved a crash there, so I think we're fine here on testing.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ships_optr/+merge/343292
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ships_optr.