Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767187-preciousness into lp:widelands

Since this function is verified now, might it be sufficient for whoever edits the init.lua files to pick sensible values? We could add a recommendation to the documentation in data/tribes/wares/armor.lua. If we want to enforce it, I would enforce it upon tribe loading in src/logic/map_objects/tribes/ware_descr.cc. This way, we will only need to check it once per game.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767187-preciousness/+merge/344803
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767187-preciousness.