Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767130-japanese into lp:widelands

I couldn't spot any errors in the diff.

The reported bug can't be reproduced by me so I am not sure about my testing.
The message title "Coal" is displayed with the same glyphs in trunk and in this branch (bold font in trunk, normal in this branch). The message text is written in English in trunk and in japanese (?) with this branch. So no square boxes as in the screenshot of the bug for me.

I am not quite sure what the lua coroutine changes should do. It seems to be the same English text in trunk and in this branch. Guess this is as intended, only with the new font renderer?

So... as far as I am concerned this can go in, but I don't trust my review. ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767130-japanese/+merge/345003
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1767130-japanese into lp:widelands.